In this episode of Your Business, Your Wealth, Paul and Cory discuss mapping out a solid fiduciary strategy for your business and life. They talk about the distinct roles and responsibilities of an entrepreneur and a fiduciary. Finally, Paul and Cory stress the importance of building a personal balance sheet that aligns with your future goals.
WHAT WAS COVERED
- 01:33 – Today’s topic: Entrepreneur vs. Fiduciary
- 02:28 – This Week in Planning
- 04:13 – The importance of being your own fiduciary
- 05:18 – Cory defines the term ‘fiduciary’
- 06:36 – Paul defines the term ‘entrepreneur’
- 07:52 – What is the goal with your money?
- 10:04 – The importance of making your business work for you
- 13:35 – Risk tolerance
- 15:15 – Building a solid fiduciary strategy
- 17:48 – The Four Percent Rule, revisited
- 19:16 – Reflecting on how much your business would sell for today
- 21:04 – Cory interrupts the podcast to provide the audience with a special offer
- 22:43 – What are you investing in and does it pass the fiduciary standard?
- 23:43 – Paul recalls a client who made a questionable investment that negatively impacted his liquidity
- 26:04 – Building a personal balance sheet for your future self
- 28:29 – Paul leaves the audience with some actionable advice
- 28:42 – Paul announces a special limited time offer for the audience
Sound Financial Group’s Website for a Financial Inquiry Call – Info@sfgwa.com (Inquiry in the subject)
SHARE THE SHOW
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Your Business Your Wealth
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
“Legends Are Made” Copyright 2017. Music, arrangement and lyrics by Sam Tinnesz, Savage Youth Music Publishing SESAC and Matt Bronleewe, UNSECRET Songs SESAC
Podcast production and marketing by FullCast