In this special episode of Your Business, Your Wealth, Paul replays an episode with Sean Stephenson, who recently passed away. Paul shares his memories of their conversation and highlights the impact Sean had on his life. The interview is replayed in its entirety.
The doctors who helped deliver Sean Stephenson into this world 38 years ago told his parents that he would be dead within 24 hours because of a rare bone disorder he was born with. Well, were they wrong! Despite this disorder and the challenges he had to face in life by being confined to a wheelchair and being three feet tall, Sean went on to become a professional speaker in 17 countries and 47 different states. Sean was an empowering example to many people.
WHAT WAS COVERED
- 06:10 – Sean’s background and rare bone disorder
- 10:04 – His views on self-pity
- 12:57 – Addiction and its adverse effects on us
- 17:04 – What is fair?
- 20:36 – Choosing the pain you want
- 22:01 – The doctorate he holds
- 23:28 – The three minds: the conscious, unconscious, and higher conscious
- 30:45 – “Sharpening his saw” and his four part process to continually improve his craft
- 35:53 – Energy, imagination, and your life’s purpose
- 39:13 – Getting people out of their “funk” or their F.E.D. and into their G.A.P.
- 42:20 – Staypositive.club and his How to Stay Positive When Life Gets Crazy ebook
- 44:30 – Sean’s parting advice to everyone
Sound Financial Group’s Website for a Financial Inquiry Call – Info@sfgwa.com (Inquiry in the subject)
SHARE THE SHOW
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Your Business Your Wealth
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
“Legends Are Made” Copyright 2017. Music, arrangement and lyrics by Sam Tinnesz, Savage Youth Music Publishing SESAC and Matt Bronleewe, UNSECRET Songs SESAC
Podcast production and marketing by FullCast