In this episode of Your Business, Your Wealth, Paul and Cory begin with discussing an article on “6 signs you probably need a financial adviser, even if you think you don’t”. Then Paul and Cory focus on the 6th sign in the article “You don’t have the time (or the desire) to learn about personal finance”. Most importantly they analyze the importance of planning out your personal future so when you look to the past where you began, you are aware of the steps and progress you have made along the way. Finally, we are given real and actionable steps on how to apply this episodes content to our lives.
WHAT WAS COVERED
- 0:35 – Paul welcomes us to the show
- 2:07 – Cory talks about the diversification of content Paul and Cory are working on
- 2:55 – This week in planning
- 5:21 – Paul and Cory discuss what they see as the most important topic of the article
- 9:41 – Cory tells us to the main discussion of this episode
- 11:35 – Why employees should be planning personal goals and why you as the employer should operate inside those goals
- 14:30 – Cory’s biggest pet peeve in the world of motivational planning
- 16:34 – Paul gives us a personal example on the reward of planning
- 19:26 – What is the horizon?
- 21:23 – Feedback on writing things down
- 21:54 – Cory offers the listeners a giveaway (Ambition Navigator)
- 23:19 – Paul speaks on planning with your spouse
- 27:11 – A personal journey shared by Cory
- 29:01 – Commercial break
- 30:16 – Paul gives us real steps we can take to apply this episode to our lives
- 36:06 – Featured review
Sound Financial Group’s Website for a Financial Inquiry Call – Info@sfgwa.com (Inquiry in the subject)
For Access to Ambition Navigator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THE SHOW
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Your Business Your Wealth
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
Contains a sample of “King” by Zayde Wølf courtesy of Lyric House.
Podcast production and show notes by Funston Productions and Giverly