In this episode of Your Business, Your Wealth, Paul and Cory begin by discussing an article titled “‘Buffett Indicator’ Warns Stocks Doomed for Worse Crash Than 2008” and how we need to critically assess the articles we read. Next, we discuss how people speak about and view retirement versus how prepared people are to create the retirement they have envisioned. Then we begin to think about the present and how we communicate about money with our spouses. Lastly, Paul and Cory give practical takeaways and action steps to implement as a result of this episode.
WHAT WAS COVERED
- 0:39 – Paul welcomes us to the show
- 1:37 – Cory explains to us what this episode is about
- 3:14 – “‘Buffett Indicator’ Warns Stocks Doomed for Worse Crash Than 2008” article
- 5:29 – Paul asks the audience for some feedback
- 7:49 – The secrets to having a wonderful Valentine’s Day
- 9:27 – Talking about retirement
- 16:00 – Talking about the present
- 20:30 – Commercial break
- 21:27 – Takeaways and action steps
- 27:01 – Featured review
Curious what you can accomplish with our help? Schedule a free 15 minute meeting with us! https://go.oncehub.com/SFGconnect
Sound Financial Group’s Website for a Financial Inquiry Call – Info@sfgwa.com (Inquiry in the subject)
SHARE THE SHOW
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Your Business Your Wealth
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
Contains a sample of “King” by Zayde Wølf courtesy of Lyric House.
Podcast production and show notes by Funston Productions and Gatherly