Live from Ojai California, at the Influence Ecology Conference, Paul & Cory bring their thoughts on Influence Ecology’s work to the table. Here they discuss what “human capital” is and why it’s important, how to invest in yourself, and the difference between knowledge and understanding.
WHAT WAS COVERED
- 0:34 – Paul and Cory welcome us to the show
- 2:10 – Cory explains the Influence Ecology group and conference
- 3:21 – Puget Sound Underground Podcast
- 4:16 – What is “Human Capital”?
- 7:58 – How to truly invest in yourself
- 10:09 – Talking about your talent stack.
- 14:27 – Sound Financial Group Free Offer: 15 minute consulting call (Commercial).
- 15:15 – Knowledge vs Understanding
- 20:29 – Recap talking points
- 22:00 – Email directions for Influence Ecology (Drew Knowles)
- 23:02 – Paul shares what Influence Ecology has done for Sound Financial Group.
- 25:34 – End of show, thank you for listening
Curious what you can accomplish with our help? Schedule a free 15 minute meeting with us! https://go.oncehub.com/SFGconnect
Influence Ecology’s home page.
Puget Sound Underground Podcast – You can listen on a web browser or find their episodes available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Info@sfgwa.com to contact Paul and Cory to make an introduction and connect you to Influence Ecology and the V.P. of Influence Ecology. Please put “Drew” in the subject line.
Sound Financial Group’s Website for a Financial Inquiry Call – Info@sfgwa.com (Inquiry in the subject)
SHARE THE SHOW
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link – Your Business Your Wealth
Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
Click on ‘Write a Review’
Contains a sample of “King” by Zayde Wølf courtesy of Lyric House.
Podcast production and show notes by Funston Productions and Gatherly